In every project the management needs a good insight of the project value’s. We have profesionals available for Project Controls. Also Project Controls managemers who are international educated.
Normaly we start the Cost Control from the start of a project. In some cases this means from the initiation stage. But in most cases we start from the beginning of the execution stage.
We askes ourselfs:
- Is the budget accurate?
- Could we expect budget overruns?
- Are the project goals feasible?
- Are there changes to expect?
The project goals are most times depending on many factors. Factors that might not be clear at the start of the project. We take the unexpected into account and report clearly if they apear.
Many times there is a discussion about extra work. Our profesionals are looking into the scope of work to manage these discussions.
Our teammembers are well trained and pay attention to hidden costs. Our professionals are not accountants, they are technicians with a financial background.
They are getting there information by consulting the project manager, the foreman, the estimator, the scheduler or other teammembers. They go into the working site to look for themselfs if the project is on schedule.
- Are all deviations reported?
- Is the reported progress correct?
- Is every body working is efficient?
- Are there upcomming claims?
- Are all activities charged according to the contract?