- Because there are many factors that influence a particular project, it can be difficult to stick to your own project plan. Advantages of a clear project control are:
- Keeping total project costs low through effective decision-making (important to draw up on KPIs) Costs and deadlines are increased
- Better insights into the financial health of your project at all stages
- Postponement of results
- Higher margins
- Increase your results guarantees Increased employee satisfaction
- Competitive advantage over project teams with those that don’t.
What is project control?
Project control is the insight and control of a project to gain a clear insight into this. It is also called project control, measuring performance compared to the very first project plan. You are working from start to finish on managing a project.
What is claim management?
- Intake of the damage report
- What’s your damage cover?
- Collecting all the necessary documents for your claim
- Determine liability if several parties are involved.
- Determine the amount of the damage and, if necessary, appoint a claims expert
- Arranging damage repair
- Complete report on the damage
- Insurance fraud control
What is procurement
Trésviri Cost Engineering Solutions
Burg. Legroweg 45
9761 TA Eelde (gebouw A)