AS FROM AN INDEPENDENT PERSPECTIVE
Answers to frequently asked questions about our services.
WE LOVE SIMPLICITY
Frequently asked questions
What do we have under cost engineering?
Cost engineering is controlling the cost of your project of maintenance work. We can help you from the start to the delivery of an assignment.
What is the difference between cost control and cost management?
What are the benefits of project management?
Because many factors influence a particular project, it can be difficult to stick to your project plan. Advantages of clear project control are:
- Keeping total project costs low through effective decision-making (important to set up KPIs) costs and deadlines are increased
- Better insights into the financial health of your project at all stages
- Postponement of results
- Higher margins
- Increasing your results guarantees Increased employee satisfaction
- Competitive advantage over project teams with those that don’t.
What is claim management
- Intake of the damage report
- What’s your damage cover?
- Collecting all the necessary documents for your claim
- Determine liability if several parties are involved.
- Determine the amount of the damage and, if necessary, appoint a claims expert
- Arranging damage repair
- Complete report on the damage
- Insurance fraud control
What is ARES PRISM?
What is PRIQS?
Do you have specialists who can help me implement Ares Prism?
Our team consists of specialists in the field of PRISM software. You can contact them with all your questions.
Tresviri is the European partner for Belgium, Luxembourg, and The Netherlands.
What is project control?
Project control is the insight and control of a project to gain a clear insight into this. It is also called project control, measuring performance compared to the very first project plan. You are working from start to finish on managing a project.