HOTT (Hands on Tool Time) measurements give you insight into the efficiency on the work floor.
Analysis of activities
Execution of activities is monitored with the use of multiple methods.
Manual or RFID techniques used to collect data,
Analysis of collected data used to provide practical advice to improve the efficienty
- What problems are your direct employees facing?
- What are the causes that make your employees insufficiently productive?
- What if the permit to work is too late? An incomplete work instruction?
- Systems that are not safe and secured?
- Materials that are not present when needed?
- Scaffolding that has not been built effectively?
- Language barriers that worsen communication?
- Subcontractors that are not properly controlled?
- Are the logistics of people, material and equipment not well organised?
We measure all these aspects during the execution of your project. What is really the hands on tool time and what elements are causing waiting time.
We report these causes, the consequences and the improvements to you.